Membership and Administration Officer
£23,000 to £28,000 depending on experience
- Flexible working hours (35 hrs p/w)
- Working from home available
- Season ticket loan
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for advancement
- 33 days holiday entitlement (incl. bank holidays)
The UK professional membership organisation is seeking a Membership and Administration Officer to join their team.
Primarily reporting to the Director of Membership you will play a large role in the management of a broad range of tasks that fall under the umbrella of member services, subscriptions, and general administration.
The successful candidate:
You will be a natural organiser, with strong attention to detail, and the ability to cope with a variety of tasks. Being a motivated self-starter is a must, as you will be working as part of a small core team and expected to take responsibility for your own workload and prioritise accordingly. The successful candidate will be a team player and comfortable talking to people from a variety of professions and industries.
- Providing administrative support to the University Accreditation Committee and Professional Registration Committee.
- Acting as point of contact for HEIs, Engineering Council, and Companies seeking course approval
- Maintaining and rewriting internal regulations and procedures where necessary
- Organise annual survey and assessment of members’ Continuing Professional Development records
- Process new membership applications
- Helping to maintain and update the Membership Database
- Organise and administer annual subscription activities
- Provide general support via phone and email to members
- Other reasonable tasks as required.
Undergraduate degree and/or reasonable professional experience in an administrative role.
Key skills and competencies:
Excellent English – Written and spoken
Ability to write clearly
Able to produce accurate minutes of meetings
Able to build and maintain positive professional relationships
Adaptable to changes in workload and priorities
Excellent ICT skills
Can deliver on multiple projects in parallel
Enjoy working as part of a small team
Resourceful problem solver
Able to take ownership of tasks from beginning to end
Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
Please provide CV and cover letter to apply